Friday, July 2, 2010

Senior High Report June 28

(Director's note - I'm getting some reports out of order so I'm just posting them as they come in)

Your reporter is Elisabeth Engle:

Tonight while meeting with our counselors we were discussing our day. Then Mother Ellen becamed noticable while trying and failing to get online. She became very aggravated and I thought it was because she needed to check here e-mail or something. I was sadly, and surprisingly, mistaken. Her and Mom Jen started talking about how their crops will die and their pets run away and her food will rot. The with my vast knowledge of the popular networking site Facebook I realized she really needed the internet for - Farmville, Petville and Cafeville. Yes, really. Oh and not to mention the Neopet that Laura found. She needs to be fed too! Mom Jen proceeds to tell me about how much Mother Ellen also likes Play-dough... I think I'll get her some sidewalk chalk after camp.

Love and Rockets
Elisabeth Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment