Monday, June 6, 2011

Senior High is In Danger!!!!

Once again we find ourselves in panic mode just weeks before a camp.

I can't imagine anyone enjoys this, I know I don't. 

I'm a big an of camp.  It was pivotal in my own journey of faith when I was a teen.  I want to make sure we offer that same kind of formational opportunity to the young people of this diocese.

But here's the reality -  Unless we get about 6 more people signed up Senior High Conference is in danger of dropping off the map this year.  That would be too bad because I know Bishop Franklin is looking forward to spending time with his younger brothers and sisters this summer.  He sees Senior High as a pivotal age group of  upcoming leaders in our diocese (and I agree).  The best time to get to know him and the other young people of your diocese is at camp.  Plus it's a week off after school ends, a week away from your usual routine with your family.

We'll be exploring new things and new places and new relationships.  Please get you application in for camp this week.  Even better, do it today!  If you follow THIS LINK  it will take you to the online registration form that you can fill in right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment