Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Senior High Conference Monday June 29, 2009

Reporter: Autumn

Today's Question: What do you do at your home church to help?

Autumn:I am a Eucharistic Minister and take part as an acolyte and as Chalice Bearer during services. Also, I help with the Sunday School program during the school year.

Abby: I acolyte, I'm on the Altar Guild, youth representative on Vestry, and I'm a Sunday School teacher.

Tara and Taylor: We acolyte and we are helping clean out the basement.

Highlights:

Patrick and Olivia arrived at camp this morning.

Abby had a huge burp in the middle of lunch and dinner and game night.

Quinn had a very special ice cream cone.

Donald found a bug.

We took a walk to Starbucks during free time. It was fun and yummy : )

Singing during dinner time : )

Playing pool during game night was a favorite for most.

No comments:

Post a Comment